Do you ride a motorcycle in Washington state and need to just “Get Legal” because Washington now requires all motorcycle riders to have insurance? Mid-Columbia Insurance has a solution!
Maybe you own a couple of bikes but can only ride one at a time? Are you tired of paying for 2, 3, or more bikes to be insured? We have a solution!
You can get what is called Broad Form Motorcycle Insurance. This policy provides you, the named insured, liability coverage while driving both owned and non-owned motorcycles.
Regular Broad Form Insurance only covers 4-wheeled passenger vehicles and excludes coverage for motorcycles. Motorcycle Broad Form Insurance is very similar except that it covers motorcycles.
Motorcycle Broad Form Insurance is ideal if you:
- own multiple cycles – only insure the bike you are riding.
- only need liability – great for older motorcycles.
- are the only driver – no one else rides your bikes.
- borrow motorcycles – if you don’t own the bike.
- frequently change bikes – automatic liability coverage.
If you answer Yes to these 3 questions, then Broad Form Motorcycle Insurance might just be right for you:
- Do you own or ride multiple motorcycles?
- Are you the only one who ever rides your bikes?
- “Full coverage” is not needed on any of them?
Get Insured Today!
For affordable broad form motorcycle insurance, contact Mid-Columbia Insurance
☎ (509)783-5600 or online at MidColumbiaInsurance.com
💻 Original Source: Motorcycle Broad Form Insurance
🏙 Communities Served: Kennewick, Pasco, Richland, Yakima, Union Gap, Prosser, Walla Walla, Sunnyside, Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, and all of Washington state.