You’re looking for a health insurance plan, but you don’t know where to start.
The process of finding and applying for health insurance can be confusing and time-consuming. We make it easy by helping you find the best plan that fits your needs with our free quote service. Fill out this form to get started!
When you have good coverage, life is easier. Get back to living without worrying about how much money your medical bills are going to cost or if they will even be covered at all. Take care of yourself and your family by getting the peace of mind that comes with having quality healthcare coverage today!
Or Call (816) 608-7888
Finding Affordable Health Insurance in Kansas City Missouri
Figuring out how much health insurance you need is a big part of the process. First, think about your budget and what type of coverage works best for you based on your needs (full medical vs just prescription drug). Consider if any family members also need health care coverage and what doctors and hospitals you want to have access to.
- You can find health insurance through the individual market, employer-sponsored plan or public health insurance.
- One place to start is by contacting your state’s Department of Insurance and asking about what they offer in terms of resources for finding coverage. BUT be careful, just because someone has a health insurance agent license, doesn’t mean they can provide you good info.
- If you’re buying on your own, you should always compare plans from the insurance companies in your area with an online comparison tool, like the one found at healthscout.insure.com.
- You can also use a health insurance broker like your friends at health scout insurance to compare plans for you but be sure that they’re licensed and in good standing with the state’s Department of Insurance first.
- Don’t forget about your income level! If you make between 100% and 400% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) in a calendar year there are additional benefits available to help lower the cost of your health insurance plan.
Home » Health Scout Insurance – Kansas City